FINE at ECER, Copenhagen
Come join us for a networking event at the 2017 European Educational Research Association (ECER) Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Building on the rich discussions at our flagship forum at AERA 2017 recently, the theme of this networking session is on ‘How to build a global academic profile’. The aim is to provide graduate and early career researchers insights on navigating the academy as well as on how to build a career narrative and navigate the global academic landscape. Esteemed guests contributing to the discussions will include:
- Professor Rowena Arshad, Head of Moray House School of Education, University of Edinburgh
- Associate Professor Wee Tiong Seah, Melbourne Graduate School of Education, The University of Melbourne
- Professor Howard Stevenson, School of Education, The University of Nottingham
- Associate Professor Alejandro Carrasco, Centro de Estudios de Políticas y Prácticas en Educación, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Kim Chadwick, Commissioning Editor – Education and Politics, Emerald Publishing
Download the brochure FINE_Flyer_ECER 20170803.
This event is kindly sponsored by the University of Edinburgh, Moray House School of Education.
We look forward to continue our great conversations and discussions in Copenhagen.